Sunday, March 22, 2009

Review: Smoking

Did you smoke? I haven't smoked at all this week, because I haven't really felt the urge to. My life is pretty darn stress-free. I'm not facing any pressing challenges, I'm not anxious. It's really a nice breezy state of mind for me. 

Are you still "trying" to break this habit? Yes. Just because I had a good week doesn't mean I can take my mind away from being "on the lookout" in anticipating temptation. Tomorrow I'm going for a long drive, which is traditionally some of my favorite smoking time. I might be tempted to buy some cigs or dip just out of boredom. Right now, I make a decision NOT TO BUY ANY TOBACCO PRODUCTS DURING THE CAR TRIP TOMORROW. I'm not a smoker. 

I haven't been making quitting smoking a nightly prayer. This is because I don't have these goals written down to look at often. I think that's something I'll do right now. 

Disclaimer: In my original post here i mentioned that I'm not a "dirty person" and therefor don't smoke. I think that is a pretty lousy attitude toward smoking which I inherited from a girl I used to date. People who smoke aren't dirty people. Smoking, is smelly and gross. But I definitely should have distinguished between a repulsive act and the smoker's dignity. I do stuff people may find repulsive.. often. I hope that doesn't mean i'm a "dirty" person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 



script type="text/javascript"> var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www."); document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));